We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our services, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new and existing business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and services.
• Research industry-related topics
• Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
• Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and services
• Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
• Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
• Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
• Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
• Update our websites as needed
MUST have HootSuite Experience
• Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
• Time-management skills
• Familiarity with SEO
• BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
*****We are looking to have the freelancer get right to work. We expect to make a selection by Monday***** Our main focus is keeping consistent content going out on our Facebook and IG pages. This is a 12 month project. We are looking to spend $100 a month for a total of $1200. There will be a 30 performance review, if we are not happy with the service we will cancel the project.