I am looking for an explainer/intro/info video for Nift ([login to view URL]) which is a cross-platform open source website generator.
I am happy for people to show me a demo of their past work or early drafts so that people don't spend too much time without likely getting paid. Also if the amount I've specified is not enough let me know and I can probably find a bit more.
I have included graphics/logos, it would be good to include them or something like them in some way, otherwise up to the maker what else they use with regards to logos/animations. I really like the work from [login to view URL] but also like anything that's of suitably good quality. Some 3d animations would be cool, otherwise anything that looks and sounds of high quality will get my interest.
Sorts of things to include in the video (I am not great at phrasing, please feel free to rephrase stuff so that it sounds more aesthetically pleasing, and feel free to add whatever you want, check the Nift website for inspiration):
- Nift is perfect for making websites, whether you use it for your personal/hobby projects or for commercial projects, and whether you're a beginner putting together their first website or an expert making full stack websites with thousands of pages.
- It's lightning fast (up to three times faster than Hugo), developed from the ground up in C++ and released for free under the MIT license.
- Nift has a wide variety of stylishly designed templates available for making websites, blogs and SNApps (when mentioning SNApps would be a good time to use the logo with green boomerangs), including templates modified from HTML5 UP and unDraw.
- Nift integrates seamlessly with Git to clone from, push to and deploy with AWS Amplify Console, AWS Code Commit, BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab, Netlify, [login to view URL], ZEIT Now, etc..
- Nift throws errors with file name and line number for things like trying to input a path that doesn't exist, forming an input loop, asking for the path to a file that doesn't exist, etc..
- Nift's templating system is powerful and intuitive while being easy to understand and remember.
- Nift will take advantage of all the computing power on your machine, whether you're running on a Raspberry Pi or a super computer.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $452 for this job
Hi Thanks for posting a project I see your project details please message me and let know more about your project If you need any example work I will provide you Thanks Regards