We are a software company and we need a short 2D animation video (less than 1 min) to illustrate a new set of UI.
Outcome that I expected:
- [login to view URL]
Due: 10 days after taking the job.
You will be responsible for the visual UI/UX of an "Input Box".
- Design a UI and the animations for this "Input Box".
- The animation comes with different styles: hover, click, drag, etc; and under different use-cases. We will give you a table of interaction, and make sure you cover them all
- You will be involved with our frontend team to make sure you animation is implementable in practice.
- Make a 30s teaser video about it. It should show how this "Input Box" works in practice. But this video should *NOT* be done screen recording. It should be something like [login to view URL]
What resources we provide:
- We provide you the color palette, fonts, visual identity
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
For this project, I'd like to see what you have in mind. Goto dribbble ([login to view URL]) and select one that is most similar to what you have in mind to deliver and paste the link below.
What tools will you use for this project?
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1107 for this job
Hi there, I can start working right NOW !! I'm a professional graphic designer and motion graphics creator very skilled and experienced contact me for more infos peace...