I have an old website (will share url in PM) written in Dotnet and SQL Server hosted in Azure.
I want to develop it in a new tech stack (not dotnet) and host it on AWS Amazon.
1. Are you an individual or a company - I prefer an individual.
2. What is your Stackoverflow account?
3. What tech stack would you recommend?
4. There must be an easy way to edit and add content (new pages) for all pages and content types.
5. The website must be very fast loading on desktop and mobile. How fast are your current sites loading? Using Google speed test I want to see the green bar for mobile and desktop.
6. I am designing a new interface now - not yet ready.
7. I expect great communication.
8. I would like to get estimates for how much the whole project would cost.
9. Do you know Code Complete?
10. I am looking for a great developer and expect great programming.
11. You would have to migrate data from azure to the new website.
12. Do you know Amazon hosting?
13. do you know Github?
14. Do you know SEO, (sitemaps, h1, title tags, meta description,....)
15. We would have to do a lot of 301 redirects to redirect from old urls to the new ones.
16. If this project is a success I have some more projects.
17. It must be easy to update the code base and I want fast and great development.
18. So looking at the old website you will see 90% of the work that needs to be done - there are a few extra pages and a few I will not move to the new site.
19. the website must have a great rating for Google Lighthouse and ahrefs checks.
20. What are your best websites and what is the tech stack?
21. The current site is in Dotnet and sql server and azure but I am going to move it a new tech stack and to AWS and not use Dotnet.
22. Show me your best websites (best seo, fastest and best design,...)
23. What database would you suggest?