Are you a financial modelling guru for business valuations, capital raising and providing management with key insights?
We are looking for an analyst to create a comprehensive financial model for our business that allows us to generate a commercial business valuation, raise capital and use for management to forecast revenues, cash flows and profits.
You will need to be able to create a completely user friendly efficient model that takes into account data from:
- Historical raw sales data (may need de-duping skills)
- Historical P&L's
- Business Valuations documentation
- Lead generation
- Sales activity
- Expense data
- Identify key ratio's, metrics etc.
- Full financial reporting projections (monthly, qtrly, annually) for up to 5 years
- Full sensitivity analysis (on serval metrics and adjusting ratio's)
- Fully customizable variables for each key ratio
- EBIDA/ Cashflows statements
- Integrate all product rates and key information
- Key financial metrics (Cost of capital, Net trade cycle, Working capital, Return on assets, Excess cash, EBITDA vs cashflow analysis, Operating expense analysis etc)
- Full documentation explaining financial model, inputs, assumptions.
We will be looking to add in:
- New product lines and impact on revenues
- Montetizing existing customer base
At a high level: You are taking all the key drivers in the business from leads to sales revenues and expenses and generating a series of spreadsheets that accurately are able to forecast revenues, costs, cash flows and profits along with expenses.
We will provide you with some financial models that we have used/ created in the past as guidelines.
Good luck bidding.
Please attach financial models previously built that demonstrate the above skills. You can remove related company related information to avoid revealing any sensitive information.
It is critical to have strong excel skills.
In the chat window please attach samples of your sample financial models so that we can get back to you with a response.