Re-create existing website for pixel art
This project received 89 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €2712 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€1500 - €3000 EUR
We need an existing website re-built and enhanced. This is the website: [url removed, login to view]
- All functionality from the existing site is covered in new solution
- All content and data from the existing site has been migrated to new solution
- HTML5 version of drawing app finalized and launched (see [url removed, login to view])
We already have roughly 50% of the code for the website written, and 90% of the code for the drawing app ready. You can make use of this code or not, as you prefer.
- All pages must be made mobile-friendly
- Page load speed must be improved (current avg. page load speed is about 7 secs)
- Added Signup + Login with Facebook and Google
- HTTPS on all parts of the site
- Increased security on user account creation and login
- Increased security against spam content-creation (e.g. forum posts and images)
- Site implemented in Django, so that another developer can maintain the new solution
- Migration to new domain (already acquired)
- If possible, we’d like to have the option to migrate the website to a new server later (e.g. in AWS), but this is not a strict requirement
All code has to be version controlled in our private Github repository.
We are happy to have a call to share more details about the project. We are looking for a full-stack developer with experience who is self-driven, proactive, and quality-oriented.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online