Design a lightweight, corporate, 'fun' website for a new tech startup!
This project received 71 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $491 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
I have a requirement for a talented HTML5 website developer to design a custom website for a small SaaS/IaaS company based in Australia.
We require a lightweight website for IaaS arm. The requirements can be found below.
1. You must provide 5 examples of previous work. 2 examples of work must have been for a technology, hosting or software company.
2. A minimum of 6 web pages comprising of the following
- IaaS Info/Services
- Pricing (pricing tables)
- About Us (People and Company)
- Blank page template for future purposes
3. The website is to be lightweight, not info-heavy. You are to provide placeholder content.
4. The website must be responsive.
5. The design MUST be unique and NOT based off an existing template from any website such as themeforest, template monster etc.
6. You must be willing to work with the Graphic Designer on integrating the logo/corporate colour scheme into the website.
7. I have a tight timeframe requirement of 5 days. If you cannot complete the task in 5 days, don’t bid.
8. I will provide the winning bidder examples of websites that I like, you must design and unique website from this.
9. You agree you will not retain the rights to this website and that you will not use the website or any part of its code in future development unless I provide express permission.
10. You must be available to discuss over Skype as I am not always in front of a computer
11. Milestones will be released as below:
- 2% on project kick off
- 8% once the base website has been developed
- 20% once logo has been satisfactorily added to the header/navbar
- Remaining 70% on completion once.
PLEASE NOTE: If the winning bidder fails to meet the 5 day deadline, the final milestone will not be released and all work completed up to the final milestone will be released to me. By bidding for this project, you agree that you are able to meet the requirements and agree to the above terms.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online