I need some customizations to a word press template. Mostly small things, such as adding a logo, creating and adding new images for a rotating display, re-creating some graphics(like buttons), in a different color, and reconfiguring the layout on some pages (like make three column page a two column page). I also need a products list and a products display page designed/laid out. These should be very simple as you are simply designing the layout within the already existing blank page and perhaps creating a few graphics.
Overall, should be an easy project. Below is a detailed list of changes if you would like to review. The list looks long, but it is primarily several very simple, small things.
I pay by escrow. I will fund and release escrow funds as work is completed or fund and release at the end of project, whichever you prefer.
The theme is called ambition and can be viewed by goggling the title.
1. Add logo. Logo comes with a black and transparent background
2. Re-create index page button in royal blue color to match logo. Buttons are Shop Calculators and Our Guarantee.
3. Replace smart phone image with a graphing calculator image(I provide). Basically, re-create the image exactly, but use two calculators versus smart phones.
4. Change graphic titles in content area to text
5. Clean up five calculator images (I provide). Replace the “recent project” images with the clean and re-sized calculator images. Also add text titles, such as TI-89 Titanium, to each image.
6. Create 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, FREE shipping, 90 Day “No Risk” Warranty, and “Get a graphing calculator for only $5.00 a month.” These images will be rotated in the laptop image and should be a subtle gray to black in order to match the design, but have some striking royal blue, white, and possible red features to make them eye catching.
7. Remove the contact form in the footer and replace with a grayscale logo, email subscription form, and some contact information.
8. Remove the grayscale logo at the bottom of the page.
1. Change expanding button images in right sidebar from gray to royal blue.
2. Change blog page to a two column display instead of the three columns. Leave the sidebar on the right side, but change the blog so that it displays a single column
3. On the contact page, change yellow image to a royal blue color.
4. Setup a products display page. This will be a simple grid layout (grid not visible). Basically, a product image, title, and possible very short description. No need to list all products, just create a page that can display up to 12 products.
5. Setup a product display layout on one page (in the same way a shopping cart would display a product information). Product image, thumbnail images/enlargement, short description, longer description, features list, ect. Think how the apple website displays products and that will give you an idea of the display I want to achieve. There should not be much graphic work…mostly lines, slight background, and shading.