Design Specification for a Video Store
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 4
Background: DownTown DVD & Video Rental System
A system is being developed to support core business operations of the DownTown chain of Video stores. The analysis phase has ended and the design phase is about to begin. You are required to complete the design specification and implementation plan.
Design the following in order, for each of the 9 use cases identified during analysis.
1. A first cut sequence diagram, which only includes the relevant actor and problem domain classes,
2. Add the view layer classes and the data access classes to your sequence diagram
3. Develop a design class diagram based on your sequence diagram and the domain class diagram
4. Develop a package diagram showing a three-layer solution with view layer, domain layer and data access layer packages.
When you have completed the tasks for each of the use cases, integrate your domain class diagram for each use case into a single design class diagram.
The complete design specification will include the application design (sequence and class diagrams are the major components), database design, interface design, architecture design and network design.
Please see attachment for further details.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online