Code for payment processing using Stripe.js, custom form, static site, backend in python
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $585 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Build and share code with me that handles a credit card payment using stripe, while also saving to a database additional customer details.
- custom credit card + additional customer information form hosted on static site
- upon form submission, check to see if customer (as identified by an email address) already exist in a database.
If they do, redirect to another site.
If customer does not exist,
- have a backend server charge credit card (you create this service for the time being, I will be responsible for deploying to production)
- insert additional customer details into dynamodb database (I will provide details)
Here are the constraints:
- Customer form must be on a static site. Assume that in production it will be under SSL. Simulate this how you wish for your development purposes.
- Backend service must be written in python
- Backend payment gateway must be based on Stripe (I will provide you test account details)
- I will review the code, so please make it legible. Please .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online