Build and share code with me that handles a credit card payment using stripe, while also saving to a database additional customer details.
- custom credit card + additional customer information form hosted on static site
- upon form submission, check to see if customer (as identified by an email address) already exist in a database.
If they do, redirect to another site.
If customer does not exist,
- have a backend server charge credit card (you create this service for the time being, I will be responsible for deploying to production)
- insert additional customer details into dynamodb database (I will provide details)
Here are the constraints:
- Customer form must be on a static site. Assume that in production it will be under SSL. Simulate this how you wish for your development purposes.
- Backend service must be written in python
- Backend payment gateway must be based on Stripe (I will provide you test account details)
- I will review the code, so please make it legible. Please .
21 freelancers are bidding on average $603 for this job
Can I do using php and mysqli? * Sorry just ready only python. Sadly! :( If yes I'm ready to start now my dear, just send me a message :) I,ll be glad to, loved working with stripe!