API creation with node/postgres/socket
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
1. Add Socket and REST API for collecting hits on media, fields - choose as appropriate to show usage. The Socket API should update the people in that room when there's a hit on media.
2. Use time spent, frequency, hits, likes to determine order of importance of media, and users and provide listing API for them using the combined metric
3. Update to be made in issue named branch and commented appropriately. Then create PR on complete.
• Node, postgres db, express, socket, api development, Git (bitbucket), jira
Preferred additional knowledge
• elastic search, Test driven development, testing experience, behavior-driven development
Additional details will be provided.
If we work well together as a team there is possibility for additional tasks/work
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online