Language School Sales & Business Development Manager
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
BIG opportunity for a superstar - we are a small online language school and you will get to essentially RUN THE ENTIRE BUSINESS on your own!
PAYMENT and MISSION:
Your mission is to double the size of the language school within 6 months. Monthly payment starts at $850 and if you achieve your goals you will receive a nice bonus and an increased weekly salary.
This goal is absolutely achievable and you will be given a road map detailing exactly how to do it. You will learn ALL the ins and outs of the school and will take over nearly all the operations.
Some of the things you will be doing to build the school:
- Inbound sales - from the first call to the trial lesson to registration.
- Outbound sales - business to business (B2B)
- Daily operations - Customer support & billing (email & phone), instructor payroll, running reports etc.
- Development projects - Setting up new languages for the school to teach, hiring instructors, etc. You will also be able to identify, recommend and execute other development projects.
- Any other items requested by the business owner to help out
Important: Include this phrase in the first line of your proposal to demonstrate your attention to detail: "The Ocean is Blue."
- PERFECT English spoken & written. Demonstrate this in your application - be mindful of proper usage of articles like "the" and "a."
- Sales experience
- Customer support experience (very helpful)
- CREATIVE and ACTION ORIENTED. You should be able to think on your feet, develop new ideas, analyze opportunities, and complete projects from beginning to end.
- Positive and enthusiastic. CAN DO attitude
- Comfortable on the phone
- Always eager to improve yourself and try new things
- Able to quickly change & adapt
- Fast typing speed (At least 45 wpm)
- Experience learning a foreign language is helpful but not mandatory (All customer contact is in English)
- Extremely organized with your calendar, follow-ups etc.
- Extremely reliable (keeps appointments and does what you say you will do 100% of the time)
- Professional work environment with no background noise at any hour
- Flexible schedule. It's important to connect with callers when they are available. (During the week, mornings and evenings PST are most helpful. On the weekends, mornings are extremely helpful).
- Good at receiving feedback
- If you can provide references, that’s also helpful
- Highly dependable Internet
- Computer that functions well and quickly
TO APPLY RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Do you have perfect written and spoken English?
- What speed is your Internet connection? (complete speedtest here and include screenshot [url removed, login to view]). Also, do you have a smart phone? What type?
- Can you work a flexible schedule? The most important thing is connecting with callers when they are available. (In the PST time zone, during the week, mornings and evenings are most helpful. On the weekends, mornings are extremely helpful).
- Can you provide a resume? (Please do so)
- Please provide a friendly introduction.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online