I am looking for someone that has a strong interest in being a social media manager, working from home (likely from the Ukraine), with the ability to work full-time hours every week starting in early 2017. (With some preparation work beginning immediately.)
This role will involve the planning and creation of posts on Instagram and Twitter via Hootsuite, as a Hootsuite team member for our company. Time toward training on these platforms can be provided.
Here are the requirements for the role:
- Excellent English
- Full access to your own computer and mobile device (required for Instagram) for use with Hootsuite (IE not shared devices with family).
- Full and absolute professionalism, without bias, inappropriate language or divergence from the task. (IE don't post racist, childish, aggressive stuff etc. And never ever reply to a post.)
- Available to Skype 1 on 1.
- Proficient with and access to programs like Photoshop for quick composition and recomposition of existing graphics. No original graphics need to be created by you. You will simply need to move things into or out of an image, and then add text. All images will be provided.
- Topic for the posts will be sports and sports wagering. So you cannot have a moral opposition to this. Ideally you would be interested by the topic.
- Strong attention to detail. Every post only has a few elements to it, so every aspect will need to be correct. For example, you need to know the difference or have the focus of mind NOT to confuse Manchester United and Manchester City. (If you are not a fan, you are going too fast and just looking for the 'Manchester...' file, you can easily make a bad error. An interest in this topic helps to prevent this.)
- Strong research and organization skills: Along with the actual posts, you will need to efficiently research, plan and schedule your posts in advance using website references provided to you.
- During the busy season, this will mean your weekly creation/composition of over 100 images for posting on each platform, with all the text one would expect from a well-written post. (Same image is posted to Twitter and IG)
Sound Interesting? If so, please tell us why you are a great fit, addressing each of the above points in detail. Also, please reply with your desired hourly wage for which you would happily do the job assuming a full-time job or ~40 hours per week.
Although the actual posting work will not begin until some time in early 2017, there is some research to be done ahead of time. This research will be crucial for when you are ready to begin. The successful candidate will then be able to proceed with this research compiling information on teams, players, sports and their important hashtags and other terms.
Please ignore the listed price range for this project and place your bid for eight (8) hours of work toward the initial research work of social media terms. This hourly wage should be in line with your expected wage should we move on to the full-time work. So please think carefully, I will not select the lowest bid, but rather the right person for the job.
Thank you very much for reading!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $158 for this job
Hello! I will be glad to complete your project and would like to discuss details of the cooperation. General experience is about 5 years. Kind regards, Ulyana
I have an agent of football that you could work with , their interests is about searching about football players who are talented in every kind of sport..