We need our logo, which exists in low-res PSD format, converted into a hi-res PSD file that is suitable for print (i.e., something along the lines of 300dpi and 4000x2000 resolution).
We would like the Adobe Illustrator files as well which you use to create parts of the logo in vector format.
The deliverable PSD file should use different layers for all components of the logo (the corkscrew '?' part, the mirroring, the word beta, shading, lighting, etc).
The shading and lighting on the corkscrew '?' should be accurately reproduced (and done better if possible).
Background info: We made the corkscrew '?' part with a combination of Illustrator (bottom part) and a question mark in the font Ikarus (top part). You are free to reproduce in any way you like.
The shading we've done on the corkscrew is not so good. Ideally it should look like a 3d corkscrew that resembles a question mark
1) A hi-res PSD file, suitable for print, that uses multiple layers for all logo components. The PSD file must match the look of the attached PSD file.
2) The adobe illustrator files that were created in the process of making the PSD logo.
3) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
4) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).