I have a bunch of string properties in a class that I would like to create a custom attribute called MaxLength that will contain the maximum length (not the actual length) for the string.
The coder will do the following:
1. Create a customer class with a first name, last name, and CustomerID property.
2. Explain how to create custom attributes for a property. The coder will give an example in VB.NET and C#.
3. Give the first name property an attribute with a maxlength of 30, and the last name property an attribute with a maxlength of 40. The CustomerID property will have no attribute.
4. Using reflection, the coder will loop through all the properties of the class, do a [url removed, login to view] of the property name, and do a [url removed, login to view] of the attributes. When there are no attributes, write out "No attributes"
Thanks for bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2005