I have a PHP code for looking up domain WhoIs information that I need to have edited to include three additional parameters:
1) CAPTCHA - four digit randomly generated number image
2) Webmaster Adjustable Caching feature for WhoIs results - to reduce redundant server queries
3) Short 'GET' script that allows for passing of 'domain name' to be registered as a variable, along with my affiliate ID in a URL to a prepopulated Registrar's landing page.
The winning bidder will receive PHP code that contains all the elements that I need to incorporate into my existing code. You can use it as a template or make your own.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Winning bidder must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
My website is on a shared Windows server on GoDaddy