To repair and completion of an administrative tool for a MySQL database-driven members-only website resource.
The tool is largely built but has a series of bugs and is marginally incomplete (see Deliverables).
NOTE: If you already have a set of similar admin console routines that are fully functional and would prefer to "plug in" the functions from this admin tool and replace it, I am amenable to looking at that option.
The current related files have been added to this bid request for your review.
I) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
II) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
III) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. When logging in and entering an incorrect passcode, the entry is processed and the 'Administrator Login' challenge/response box displays twice. This needs to be corrected.
2. The "Member List" row-by-row displays correctly (scrolls both vertically and horizontally) in IE but does not display correctly in Firefox, (no horizontal scroll), instead wrapping the row. This needs to be corrected.
3. When adding a new record or editing an existing record row for editing on either the 'General', 'Details' or 'Notes' tabs, the data entries are sometimes erased from view when tabbing to the next field, and sometimes entered into the wrong database field, even though entered in the correct on-screen field. This needs to be corrected.
4. The tab being accessed ('General', 'Details' or 'Notes') is not highlighted or some other visual indication given to show that it is being accessed. This needs to be corrected.
5. An automatic username and password function for both individual and groups of records needs to be added such that the generated username is the first initial of the firstname field and the whole of the last name field concatenated, and the password is the reverse, using the whole of the firstname field and the first letter of the last name field concatenated.
6. All tab-based entry fields need to be examined for the ability to add an entry, delete or remove an entry and corrected to do so where necessary.
7. The 'General' tab, when selecting 'Update' throws two (2) "Missing Argument" errors. This needs to be corrected.
8. The 'Special Participation' field on the 'Details' tab needs to be able to accept more than one value, like the 'Payments' field. This needs to be corrected.
9. The 'Membership' field needs to be able to accept only one value at a time, not multiple as it is currently set up. This needs to be corrected.
10. A change history function for all fields on the 'Details' tab needs to be constructed and added to the main menu as an option to be viewed.
11. The two fields on the 'Notes' tab need to be converted from automatically changing the existing data in the respective field when tabbing to having an 'Update' button for each.
12. A visual indication of which main menu option set the user is on needs to be applied.
13. The 'Meetings' function needs to have a 'Delete' item capability added.
14. The 'Participation Type' screen needs to be converted from automatically changing the existing data in the respective field when tabbing to having an 'Update' button.
15. The 'Payment Type' function needs to have a 'Delete' item capability added.
16. The 'Export' function throws a "Permission denied" error. This needs to be corrected, and confirmation that the export is correctly and completely occurring needs to be made.
17. The "Member List" row-by-row display needs to be broken up into pages that do not require vertical scrolling. There needs to be a mechanism at the bottom of each page that allows for "Previous Page", "Next Page", and the letters of the English alphabet in between (in caps) so that the user can quickly go to the first alphabetically sorted [last] name that starts with the letter they select, and page from there.
18. Any member that has or is given a "membertype" of "Cancelled" or "Lapsed" must be blocked from being authenticated for login and given a message: "Your account has been cancelled or has lapsed. Please contact us at info (at sign) isctm.com. *(no spaces)*" 19. Pages can be freely opened without authorization when accessed directly:
- [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] - etc.
This needs to be fixed.
20. Member List - display member details as plain text instead of editboxes, retaining ability to edit members using the edit button.
21. Member List -> Edit Member - several fields not saving sometimes and with swapping company & position after saving. Remove "save on edit" feature, and convert to saving though "Update" button. Add a "Delete Member" button.
22. Member List -> Add Member - Remove 'Details' and 'Notes' tabs on 'add member' page as they can't be saved from this page. After clicking "add" user should be redirected to 'edit member page' with the newly added member opened. From there, record 'Details' and 'Notes' sections can be accessed for editing.
23. -> Membership Types (also Meetings and Participation Types and Payment Types) - Table header (ie "Membership Types") should be text, not an editbox.
New membership type should be added only after user enters text and then clicks "add" button, not after editing and tabbing.
Add a "Delete Member" button to the right of each editbox.
Add as hidden text a way to view list of members(or payments) linked to each type. and displayed after you click on "show members/payments" next to editbox.
24. -> File Manager - Add editbox to rename and button to delete selected file. Display link to the selected file (throught the [url removed, login to view] script) to open the file or copy url.
END OF DOCUMENT