We urgently need a developer to edit UCM Pro (see it in action on [url removed, login to view] / a fresh install is available for the developer) and add new plugins.
We will publish one project for one plugin on [url removed, login to view] to make it easier to manage.
This first project is VERY urgent and here is the description. Of course it makes sense only if you see UCM Pro in action because there is already a lot of built-in functions.
UCM Pro already has an invoice plugin and a quote plugin. So you may do whatever you want but here is what we need: first an order form plugin, second an invoice plugin. Here is how we work:
SEE ATTACHED IMAGE
1. When one of our employees visits a client, there are always other clients there. So it is a group of clients (because it is for in-home parties)
2. He sells our products to all clients there.
3. Every client receives an order form with what he bought.
4. The master client receives an order form with what he bought + an invoice.
5. The invoice is composed by one line = one client. So if client 1 bought for 100, client 2 for 150 and client 3 for 125, the invoice line 1 is the name of the client for the amount 100, the line 2 is the name of the client for the amount 150… The total of the invoice is thus the total of all sales of the in-home party.
6. On that invoice, there is a discount field. Because the master client (the one who receives the invoice) has a 10% discount of all sales (exclusive taxes). So if the total is 375 excluding taxes, he has a discount of 37.50. That amount is deduced from his personal order (if he bought something). Otherwise, he has a gift certificate for that amount.
The plugins must be able to:
The employee logs into his personal account and creates his order forms in the orders forms plugin. Once done, the admin receives a notification inside his admin account. He logs into his account. He goes to the invoice plugin and generate the invoice himself (employees cannot generate an invoice). That invoice does not make any product appear. One line = one customer of the party and the amount for that client is the total sales for that client.
I should say to forget the built-in invoice and quote plugins but you can of course use them and improve them to make it work like this.
If you do this job correctly, we have 9 other ones like this for the same project!
Feel free to ask ANYTHING!
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE READ THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND BE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO DO IT!