We're an appliance repair company. Bought a template from a plumbing company.
<[url removed, login to view]>
Here is what we need:
1. Change the picture of the sink, into your picture of an appliance or something that has to do with an appliance repair.
2. Change the "plumbing company" into "Appliance Repair Company" and on the bottom instead of "Plumbing and drain Services" - "All brand service"
3. In right top corner change "Plumbing & Heating Systems" into "Appliance Service And Repair" and in the right top corner of this pic add "To Schedule Service Call 1-888-878-7227 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week" The phone number has to be BIG.
4. Make a contact form working.
5. Change pictures of faucets into more appropriate pictures for an appliance repair company.
Suggest something else to improve all that we have right now.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Good luck ;)
P.S. We have the source files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
yahoo small business hosting (cheapest one)