I need a Basic POP3-checker/reader for a unlimited number of popboxes, with some small extra features.
To start with, the script needs to be programmed in a PHP-class and based on templates, so I can load it inside an php-based website without it messing up my website design.
I want to be able to check any POP3-mailbox on my server (only checking localhost, not an external server). Herefor I need to log in with a username and a password, and then a list of mails (only the headers, without opening/downloading the email yet) which are currently in the mailbox. The user should then be able to open the email, read it and download/open any attachment if necessary. But the user should also be able to delete any email in the inbox through this script. It is imperative that when the mailheaders are read, the mail is not downloaded from the server since this will change it status on the server from "unread" to being "read". I base this feature/script in part on a small program called Quickdelete (<[url removed, login to view]>).
The user should also be able to reply to any of the emails in their mailbox and/or send out an email. To this last end I also need a compose e-mail option and a sort address book. And the user should also be able to enter ONE emailaddress as reply-address. These settings may be stored in a MySQL database, based on the unique name of the mailbox as a identifying key.
I do not want a SENT-folder, INSTEAD however it will be necessary for the user to insert a BCC-address so that a copy of the mail is always send here. As an extra feature I want that a minimum of 20 seconds is put between two emails that are send out (as a measure to prevent that SPAM is send through this script).
MORE DETAILS INSIDE THE ATTACHMENT/APPENDIX!
If you have any questions before or during the project, please
do not hesitate to ask me!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Must work on Linux Debian.
5) Documentation inside script/function and howto-file in HowTo generate / input the variables in the function and where to edit the variables.
7) Please store all the variables of the script in one configuration file. And use templates where possible or necessary.
8) Please also make sure the script is secure from hackers by using validation on all (string-) variables. Please also do not use the following characters in the GET- or POST-strings ";" or ":" or "|" or "," or "#" or "$".
Behind a SSL-certificate (already present)