The purpose of the Silverpop API Integration is to automate the import and export of customer data between my database and Silverpop. The functional breakdown is as follows:
- Call API (Login, Logout, ImportList, ExportList, GetJobStatus).
- Export Table from customer database to CSV file.
- Build Definition and Column Mapping File.
- Import Data into Silverpop
- Get CSV file for data export from SIlverpop to customer database
- Write a SQL job for the import and export.
- Create a Windows job to run the SQL job.
- SQL Server and .NET technology stack.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $2271 for this job
Project: Silverpop API Development Skills: VB, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, MSSQL Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Desktop and webapp development Team Size: Dedicated Programmers