Silverpop API Integration
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2230 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
The purpose of the Silverpop API Integration is to automate the import and export of customer data between my database and Silverpop. The functional breakdown is as follows:
- Call API (Login, Logout, ImportList, ExportList, GetJobStatus).
- Export Table from customer database to CSV file.
- Build Definition and Column Mapping File.
- Import Data into Silverpop
- Get CSV file for data export from SIlverpop to customer database
- Write a SQL job for the import and export.
- Create a Windows job to run the SQL job.
- SQL Server and .NET technology stack.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online