I have an application developed in Eclipse that works as reader of [url removed, login to view] Beacons.
The current application has the following characteristics:
1) Monitoring and opening of cloud content of Beacons manufactured by www.kontakt.io.
2) Webview for a mobile coupon directory
3) Receiving push notifications through [url removed, login to view] panel.
4) Rename application and package names.
5) Update version of the Android SDK for the new version of the manufacturer of Beacons.
6) Exchanging features of push notifications from [url removed, login to view] that are closing the services to push notifications of the Firebase.
6) The freelancer must deliver the modifications to the source codes through github.
7) The freelancer must submit a compiled version (apk) for testing
8) The freelancer should deliver txt document with information and procedures that should be followed to compile a version with the contractor's own key.
[url removed, login to view]