Note: I am re-posting this project to make it clear that no Google Map API work will be required (just placing the Google Map widget on the screens will do). Please adjust timeline and cost of your bid accordingly. Sorry for not making it clear in the earlier project description.
We would like a Native Android App to be developed for our ride-sharing service. It needs to work on all devices (phones and tablets).
1. Screen designs for the App as JPG files (can be improved a bit during development)
2. REST services to communicate with back-end server
You need to:
1. Focus on developing App adhering to the design, and consuming REST services for functionality
2. Develop high-quality App (avoid trivial bugs)
3. Deliver in max 2 weeks (ideally 10 - 12 days)
4. Communicate freely & professionally for any clarifications and show progress every 3 days by sharing APK file (feedback if any will be given after testing the APK file on tablet & mobile phone)
1. App will have around 15 screens
2. App will provide ride-sharing capabilities - post ride, join ride etc
3. App will have a Google Map widget in ride-related screens. No Google Map API work will be required.
4. Simple logic & validations will be expected from the App
5. Some of the data will need to be cached locally (Example: cache user details upon successful login)
1. Payments will be made in 3 milestones - initial milestone (20%), interim milestone (30%), final milestone (50%) after App is successfully delivered
1. Sample screen designs (others will be shared upon start of project)
21 freelancers are bidding on average ₹55398 for this job
hi i have already developed apps as per your requirements(gps, rest/json, web integration, responsive UI, etc), i am currently available so will start immediately.......Plz revert back so we can discuss.... thanks.....