1. Microsoft Azure (PaaS) offerings - App Services (Web apps), SQL Azure, Storage (queue, blob), Virtual network, CDN, Azure Redis Cache, Application Insight, Autoscale, Load balancer, Active Directory, Service Bus, Cloud security
2. Microsoft development technologies - ASP.NET WebAPi2, Microsoft Enterprise Libraries (azure integration pack), Entity framework, LINQ
3. SDLC / ALM knowledge (Agile / Scrum methodology) TFS 2013 and / or Visual Studio Team Services, Git
1. Microsoft Azure - Power Bi Embedded, Cloud design patterns, async/ await patterns, Multi-factor authentication
2. Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery, Devops, Debugging on cloud platforms.
3. Nosql (table storage, mongo db)
5. Billing, auditing on azure
6. Exposure to azure features like automation, scheduler, functions, HDInsight
7. Architectural and design patterns and principles, Refactoring etc. Best practices on scalability, security, monitoring etc.
8. Exposure to other clouds like aws/ cloud foundry would be an advantage.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi, My name is shanalal. I have 8+ yr experience in software development and 2+ yr experience azure technologies. I am interested in your project, please starts a chat for discussing more
i am a senior software engineer and responsible for creating web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck