We need to have classic ASP code that will save user uploaded images from our web server to our Amazon S3 bucket (or similar cloud where we can have public URLs). The goal is to store user images in a Cloud service and link directly from a cloud.
1. Visitor uploads an image (i.e. [url removed, login to view] 1200x1200px - upload it). File is resized and renamed to a random, unique name and stored on the server >>> Code EXISTS. We have an ImageFactory and FileUpload asp classes that use AspUpload and AspJpeg to handle these, code is available.
2. Your code creates two new dimensions from the original (i.e. [url removed, login to view] 800x800px and [url removed, login to view] 300x300px,) >>> examples, this code is also available in ImageFactory, we should be able to set up dimensions on our site.
3. Code transfers specified JPG/GIF/PNG files on the web server to the specified Amazon S3 bucket using the Amazon S3 api
- Original image should be on [bucketname]/images/o
- Resized image g_ should be on [bucketname]/images/l
- Resized image p_ should be on [bucketname]/images/m
- Name of the file on S3 must be the name that was specified in the transfer process (i.e. [url removed, login to view])
4. File on S3 must be publicly accessible and be able to be linked to via a normal URL (i.e. ourDomain /subfolder/[url removed, login to view]). File must be set to anonymous permissions, so an authentication key or other authentication is not required to access the file via a normal URL.
Our goal with this code is to be able to use Amazon S3 to serve our website's images, but still use our own, classic asp CMS to upload and admin them.
This code must not use any 3rd party DLLs or components other than specified above and here:
* The code may use AspUpload and AspJpeg components.
* The code may use Amazon S3 -provided code
* The code may use publicly available open source code to authenticate on Amazon, such as this:
[url removed, login to view]
Hi, I could help you with the project. Do you later on need the code to integrated to your CMS? Also what do you want to do about the configurations? e.g. your website url? Regards,
5 freelancers are bidding on average $286 for this job
Hello, I have 12+ years of Classic ASP experience. Please see my site [url removed, login to view] for more examples of my work and let me know if I can be of assistance.