This Project consists of developping further a first phase bid. Phase 1 of the application is a desktop software that acquires and saves data from Betfair server. It also ouputs graphs with financial-like indicators. It was coded in java and has to be still in the future phases.
As for Phase 1, if Phase 2 shows profitability, more phases (and bigger) are to be deployed.
For this Phase 2 I require the following:
1) use of the same indicators than developped in phase 1
2) rule based on crossings (2 different ways) of 2 or more indicators => when to back, when to lay
3) auto calculation of the bet/rish amount
4) real or "play" money
5) hedging/greening up before market goes in-play
6) several parameters/filters like the ones created in phase 1 (how long before market goes in-play, how many markets to be traded simultaneously, money volumes, spread between back/lay/last traded etc)
7) market/race filtering (depending on type, country etc)
8) real time graphing of the program decisions (= show when the application is backing and laying)
9) backtesting ability: simulate the system defined by the user over previously recorded data (history)