Web Site for Designing Jobs Marketplace like Fiverr
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 95
Build a web site which functions as a job marketplace for freelance designers and writing jobs. Also incorporate available plugins for functionality (WordPress preferred).
Two types of account login dashboard, client and designer.
1. Client can register for account by selecting payment plan (basic to premium) and checkout with Paypal.
2. Designer can register for account by submitting details, experience, portfolio and will be given a rank class (1-5 stars).
Part A. Custom Design Concept:
1. Client posts a job/task (e.g. design a logo) through a form
2. Registered designers are alerted by email (in batches of 30 every 30 minutes, depending on payment plan and rank class) with a unique URL to click and accept the job invitation.
3. First come first served basis - only the first designer to click and accept will be awarded job. If no designer accepts the job in 30 mins, then second batch of 30 designers will be alerted by email.
4. Once job accepted, the URL link will be expired, other designers cannot accept the same job.
5. Task/job created will be track-able through an order page.
6. Inbox/message box feature to be added for communication between client and designer. All messages are logged and stored (accessible by admin).
7. Designer will update client with job status, upload draft designs for client's approval. Uploaded draft designs will be displayed on the order page with a watermark and disable right-click to download and disable select text (for writing jobs).
8. Client can choose to Request Revision, Accept or Reject. Actions are tracked on order page and client's account.
9. If Accepted, link to original file will be sent to client by email.
10. If Rejected, client can open the job to other designers (batch email alert).
Rating System - Visible to admin only
1. After job accepted, client can give rating and feedback to designer (Quality, Speed)
2. Client will also be rated by their actions (Reject rate, Revision Request rate)
Payment System - E-wallet
1. Client payments are processed by Paypal.
2. After job complete, value of job will be paid to designer through a virtual e-wallet.
3. Value conversion to bitcoin possible, designer will be paid with bitcoin.
Part B. Online Store - Ready-made/premade design (same concept as [url removed, login to view])
1. Designers can upload pre-made logo/design files for sale
2. Client can purchase and download files (digital downloads)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online