Design a Passport-like Brochure/Service & History Book for a watch
This project received 58 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €163 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
We are looking for a creative person to design/create the following:
For a mechanical watch that will be launched Q2 2017, we need to create a booklet that will be included in the packaging of the watch. This booklet must be passport size and designed to look like a passport inside. The content will be the following:
- image of the individual watch
- technical specs of the watch
- space for image (or stick the original paper) of test results of the movement
- date of production
- date of delivery
- original owner
- place for second, third, fourth owner
- service plan of the watch (mechanical movements must be serviced every, 2-3-4-5 years, depending on the kind, in order to function properly and accurately, like cars) with space for the stamp of the company or watchmaker that did the service. This must be 1 page per service and must feature space for date, place, person, etc... that made the servicing.
- some pages to descript a brief history of the watch and its concept, the materials used, etc...
All in all there will be about 20-30 pages in this "passport", most of them copy/paste (service plan, etc..) + cover with logo (available in .AI)
We expect excellent work on the watermark style, like in actual passports, with references to Switzerland, mountains, edelweiss, watch gears, lakes, rivers, Geneva, etc... All these ideas/infos can and will be provided to the designer.
Please only bid if you have a worthy portfolio that can be reviewed before awarding the project! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Thank you for your bids!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online