Custom redirect to login pages for plugins
This project was awarded to webiglobe for £110 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I am using two plugins on a wordpress site (Business Directory & Paid Membership Pro) that allow users to create accounts and login.
I would like the plugins' login and register urls to be redirected to a custom url.
I also need the site to redirect the user to the page they were on before logging in and registering, after the login process is complete.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online