Construction worker image for retail display
This project was successfully completed by swapnildesign for $88 AUD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In1 day
I have an image of a construction worker that I need a number of modifications done to.
I have uploaded a number of low res images.
the main image is called "original man" and I need the following revisions :
1. The mans arm is cut off on the left hand side. I need this to be fixed.
I have another image called man_2 that needs to be used to complete the elbow area.
2. The man needs to be holding a cordless drill in his right hand. I have added the image called Drill for this. the image needs to be flipped.
3. The mans left hand needs to be flattened a little ( more horizontal ) then we need to place in the mans hand a tablet. I have added an example image. It needs to be turned sideways and the actual screen area scaled to 157mm wide x 88mm high.
4. the hard hat colour needs to be changed to yellow
5, then I need the whole image toughened up, I want to match the Dewalt look. I have added a screenshot from their website, they have a lot of other similar images to draw ideas from. the worker needs to look very tough and "hardworking".
I need the overall quality of the finished image to be very high. This will be printed at full scale ( approx 1000mm high )
the original high res images will be provided and should be good enough to produce these results.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online