We are looking for someone who can design a full administration panel for web. In general this job is for the concept and PSD delivery, NOT HTML or implementation.
The content of the job
1. Do concept and QA plan for the administration panel
2. Create all general items (what to be expected in an admin panel)
3. The content expectation is whats given in [url removed, login to view] as a feature baseline.
4. Full brand implementation and design including logo and other branding based on an earlier concept.
5. Bootrap based design (meaning the design should be easy to translate to mobile, so mobile view should be included in all design).
In the concept and design we will go our own route to cover the system in development, so some of the parts of the linked design is NOT needed.
If you or your company does HTML, CSS/SCSS and bootstrap and do pixel perfect implementation its possible to add this to the quote, but we are looking for a DESIGNER, not a developer.
I want 1-2 link of work you think represent you for this job.
You NEED to have experience in UI design
You NEED to make sure you can work in theory before doing physical work. We do not want a "cowboy" starting to do real design or not listening to input.
The design will be free to show concept and suggestions, but will not be able to decide the output of the work. We are only outsourcing cause of time restrictions.
You will also need to do revisions until complete / fully accepted.