The website presents a research group at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. The website could be based on a Wordpress platform if that is seen as most suited for the specification stated below. The design however should be unique. It should be clear and slightly fun, around the theme of natural materials/polymers.
There should be the following sections
- a front page with highlights of the blog posts, recent outreach project, images from the photo gallery, links towards latest progress reports, a link towards social network of the group, and a do you have a question form. The front page also needs to have the contact information of the lab always available.
- a blog area, where articles with images and videos can be posted by several users
- a more static area that explains the research done in the group.
- a page presenting the group (including a photo, name, email, nationality, background, project name, link to social platforms)
- a photo gallery with the ability to have a small description for each
- a page with a list of research production (Publication, patents, book chapters)
- an outreach page (possibility to have several sub-pages)
- a “join the team” page