a social website for a club has to be created for smart phones (at least showing smoothly on iPhone and Android)
the standard part of the site is pretty straight forward with:
- sign in and log in
- chat between 2 users
- the user's avatar photo
- blocked user list
- search other users
- possibility of copying avatar photo and birth date from face book during sign up.
- special administrator log-in for doing the usual special stuff.
NOT necessary are:
- news letter
- photo gallery
- mail handling from one user to the other
- the user table in the data base will be extended with ca. 30 additional fields
- you will receive from me a library function written in C#, which produces a list of scores and user IDs
- you have to make a page that shows this list of users together with their score
You will receive from me:
- a detailed specification
- the pages of the website in html. (functionality behind the pages has to be programmed by you)
- the database defined in C# (code first). You can either use this to generate the database automatically or otherwise you can use it as a spec for creating the database your own way.
- the library function as described above and an example of how to interface with it for generating the mentioned list of users with scores.
experience with social websites and some basic knowledge of C# will be necessary.