We are in need of Digital Artist who can draw/paint digital illustration/painting professionally for landscape and environment only. We need 4 landscape/environment painting, which must be painted using Photoshop.
The following is the painting/illustration requirement:
1. Soft painting touch with water colour feels to the painting. Colour contrast is important and the painting should have good shadow/light combination
2. The painting/illustration should have breathing space and not filled with too much details or props. We don't need high detailing of the painting. The painting/illustration should feel seen from a distance, and you should give enough room for skies or clouds.
3. The painting/illustration should be pleasant to look at but at the same time has a strong feeling of life
4. The painting/illustration should be AT LEAST 1920 x 1200 resolution.
5. We requires the final paintings to be DELIVER to us in PSD format.
6. You are requires to give us a sketch up of the landscape for approval. Once approve by us, only then you will proceed with completing painting/illustration. We do expected you to work one by one on the paintings
7. You have around 1 month (plus) for all the painting to be completed. This means we do expect 1 painting to be completed within a week or so. Therefore, each week, we would be expecting a new sketches/painting.
8. Your BID/Quotation here should be for ALL 4 Paintings and NOT per painting. We will pay accordingly to the progress, and please note that we will not pay upfront and Milestone will only be created once we approve your Sketches.
The following is the type of painting/illustration that we need:
1. The Lonely Desert. This won't be the plain sandy Sahara type, but rather the Canyon Desert type. (See the Attachment). The presentation of the painting should reflect the canyon areas from a distance, with some small vegetation (yellow-ish green) such as desert bush and plants.
2. The Jungle of Old. See the sample. The jungle should have "mountains" or Hills and requires think vegetation especially trees.
3. The Institute of Magic. See the sample. The idea here is show the landscape surrounding the Institute of Magic (the model will be send to you later when you are awarded for the project). But remember the landscape is seen from a distance, and the focus is the "landscape" itself not the building model, and the area fill with uniquely shape mountains like what you seeing on the sample
4. The Temple. See the sample. Again the focus is not on the temple but the environment surrounding the temple. This would be jungle like area, and based on mountain/hill top.
If you are confident you can take on the project, please put your bid for 4 painting, and decision would be based on how good both your art and definitely price (as we have strict budget), therefore the following is a must if you intend to put your bid with us:
1. We need to see your best artwork/painting or illustration whether it is coloured or not. Without sample, we will not consider your bid. Also we need to proof of the sample painting you going to show us really belong to you. Or other if you have the below is also valid.
2. If you have a portfolio or website that we can view your artwork, it is consider an advantage as we can verify if you are really the artist with the website owner.
Please give us your best bid, as we are planning to work with only long term painter and many other work will soon follow after this small project is done.
Please bid your prices in SGD and all payment will be done using SGD. Do not ask for other currency payment please. Thank you
25 freelancers are bidding on average $425 for this job
Hi, I am interested in this job. Here are my portfolio: http://<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>.[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]<b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b> Warm Regards, Dennis
Hello, I worked as art director, animator and 3d artist in last 4 years. I send You a PM with more details and links to my showreels and gallery. All the best, Djordje
Hi! In order to proove my skills, I'm sending you one work, see the sample attached and my entire portfolio for other illustrations I drew. I look forward with great interest. Thank you!