Social Media Marketing
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 11
We believe … in every woman’s right to really enjoy her life, to feel alive, vibrant, healthy, sexy, elegant, confident … at any age.
To drive the company to further success, we’re looking for an Internet Marketing & Social Media Manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, happy customers, and active fans and promoters of Jeunessima. Any age is welcome.
You should have command of best practices and trends in Internet and social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience of women across the world who want to enjoy life at any age & experience luxurious moments in life.
We are looking for somebody for 10-15 hours per week … long-term. This can quickly increase depending on the quality of your work and your abilities. Any additional skills you have beyond the scope below can easily lead to additional hours.
This is what you would do on a daily basis:
You will have a lot of creative control while working directly with the CEO and Operations Associate of the company.
Marketing is very diverse and so will be your responsibilities. They can include for instance
• Create & execute social media & PR strategy to reach & serve our potential audience in the best way
• Generate ideas for Internet & social media marketing including creating & maintaining an editorial calendar
• Build and manage Jeunessima’s social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
• Find & create shareable content including articles, stories, tips, quotes, … to both spread our brand and our content and links – including text, images and video
• Implement social media campaigns including but not exclusively pre-scheduling & live-posting social media messages
• Continuously improve by conducting market research (companies, competitors, …), monitoring trends and tools to stay ahead of the curve
• Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience
• Develop press kits
• Identify opportunities for promoting the Jeunessima Magazine & the Jeunessima Lifestyle Academy including speaking engagements, press interviews, article writing, …
• Distribute articles to other magazines, blogs, platforms, …
• An unstoppable passion for Internet Marketing & social Media … and great knowledge and experience that have already led to proven results
• Able to follow trends and think up and act swiftly on ideas
• Excellent written & spoken English
• You are a go-getter and a problem solver with strong communication skills and keen attention to detail. You work to a very high standard, quickly & efficiently
• Excellent editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Strong curiosity, even better if you’re a news junkie who is able to create relevant content from all you learn
• Passion for the topics that Jeunessima addresses
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of Hootsuite and Photoshop or other good photo editing software is a plus
• Great willingness to learn and develop
• Very strong and steady Internet connection with an availability of 98%
• You are looking for a long-term position
• Bonus: Experience and skills including Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging
What we Provide
• The role is remote, so you can work from anywhere with a strong internet connection
• We want you to follow your marketing and social media passion. Together we will define your role to suit your interests and our needs
• Your role is one of the most crucial in the company and you will be directly reporting to the CEO. We love hearing your thoughts, opinion and ideas
• One of our mottos is to have fun ... so this is something you can expect from us
• Connect with amazing people and companies across the world
• Gain 1-on-1 mentorship to fast-track you in business from the company’s CEO
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online