excel and visual basic expert required
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $90 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 - $100 AUD
I need a software written in excel with visual basis. The software should logon to a sap system and check if the system is running or is down, or is in maintenance.
Here is the feature the software minimum should be able to.
• log when SAP system is up and down, and be able to create graph and show % uptime and downtime ( with a username and password)
• Right click on a line, to set maintenance. If system is in maintenance, it should not be counted as downtime. Should be able to put in a description, and from date time, to date time. When service window is over, it should automatic start checking the systems again.
• Log on to the system to check it is running every 5 min
• Should play a sound when system is starting up
• Should play a sound when system goes down
• Create a report, to show customer, with uptime downtime and maintenance, by one click on a button.
• What I have made here is a draft, I expect you to make a product, which is good looking.
• On java systems, it is by URL. But since you always get a result from a java page, it somehow needs to be able to check it is the right content on the screen.
• The excel sheet, should be shown on a big flat screen as a webpage.
• The program should be optimized so it can contain 100 systems, and not just a few systems like here in the example.
See att, of how I think it could look(a draft) just to give an idea what I am talking about.
PS, if you have a better way then excel and VB, then the one I have said here, then please let me know.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online