Solve an Excel problem, please!
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 CAD
- Total Bids 16
I have 4 questions for a test on Excel that I need completed right away!
The Vice-President, HR has asked you to do the following:
1) Create a pivot table chart summarizing the number of 2015 ratings by job level and by 2015 ratings on a separate worksheet.
2) Create an employee listing report on a separate worksheet including the following data: employee number, job level, job code, job title, Performance Rating 2014 and Performance Rating 2015. Sort the list by job level in descending order and 2015 rating in ascending order. Ensure this report is in printable format.
3) Create a graph showing year over year ratings (as %) for 2014 and 2015 as compared to the rating guidelines. Include a data table with the graph which shows the percentages below.
4) Create a powerpoint slide that includes the graph of performance ratings and identify trends in the data. Please also note any assumptions used in the preparation of the data.
Files needed to solve are attached.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online