Scrap Data from another websites database
This project was awarded to Maariyaa for $157 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need someone to help us gather the names, addresses, phone numbers from a websites database.
Here is the job:
- Go here: [url removed, login to view]
- Scroll down and click on the link "Find suppliers of medical equipment & supplies"
- Try Zip Code: 90210 for example (We will need this done with ALL possible zip codes in the USA)
- On this page you are on now it has "Categories" and in the categories it has "Completive Bid Categories" and "Non-Competitive Bid Categories".
You will notice there are subcategories now 18 little check boxes all under the Competitive Bid Categories
and another 68 subcategories under the Non-Competitive Bid Categories. We need ALL of the companies found under ALL of these categories. This website only lets you search you search 5 at a time though.
- Now once you have hit the search button at the bottom you will see the search results.
What we need on an Excel document is the following:
Name of the company, Mailing Address, State, City, Phone number, Were they found in the Competitive Bid Category or Non-Competitive Bid Category, Subcategory.
I don't think any of them have an email address but if you can find one for any of the companies we will need that as well.
I'm told by another programmer that the scrap could be done on these
[url removed, login to view],1050,1143,1142,1144$mpart%7C0$rnd%7C4&sort=15%7CASC&optnl1=prtlname%7C$mftrname%7C$mdlname%7C&viewmap=0&paging=1%7C10&optnl2=allonly%7C0$autoexpand%7C1
We would like to pay using 1 Milestone where the entire funds will be paid out once the work is completed.
If you have any questions please ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online