Identifying Duplicates in an Excel Spreadsheet
This project received 60 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $93 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a list of records that I want to identify:
1. A change in field F when values in fields B and D repeat, and H remains same.
2. A change in field H when values in fields B and D repeat, and F remains same.
3. A change in field H and F when values in fields B and D repeat.
4. A change in field H and F when values in fields B and D are similar.
5. A change in field F when values in fields B and D are similar and field H remains same.
We need to identify each of the instances.
We need a count of each instance in each category, but do not include duplicates, i.e. if multiple records are identical but meet the criteria, it is only counted as one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online