Bulk and location drawing for a proposed new apartment building on a 1,600sqm residential site.
Will have to have experience in design and engineering for apartment buildings. Ideally some creative skills in designing apartment configurations, lift locations, carpark, etc.
- high level bulk and location drawing
- need design for developing cost projections and gross and net yields.
- high end apartments (+US$1-$2m on upper floors) will be larger than normal with outdoor decks. Do not need internal wall for apartments
- Aim to maximise net yield
- living orientated to north and then east and west. minimal living opening south. We are in southern hemisphere (Auckland, New Zealand).
- Sensible design build cost wise
- carparks of 1.7 per apartment. Carparks below ground level (2 levels)
- [url removed, login to view] stud height
Will need to factor in local planning rules such as:
- building coverage (max 50%)
- impermeable surface (max 70%)
- Height to boundary (HTB) rules
- Non road sides: +3m up from boundary and then 45 Degrees plane
- Road side: +8m up from boundary and then 60 Degrees plane
- set backs from boundary of 1m or 1.5 m on road side
- max height of [url removed, login to view]
Happy to answer any questions. Could well be follow on work required on per hour basis.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $527 for this job
Hi there! I feel I'm the right guy to take on this project. I do however have a few questions to ask. I'm sure you will like my work. Looking forward to working with you!