BBG is looking for commission based salesmen to purchase used vehicles from Japan. Our partners ship globally.
There are different ways to make a sale:
1. Using free local classified to attract clients from your home country (must check restrictions if any).
2. Via Facebook page: my Georgian office (www.bbgcredit.com) sells around 60-70 cars a month please refer to the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/businessbankgroup/
3. Using local automobile websites
For start this is enough for you to test and actually decide if you like the project or not.
Next stage would be (one we see you success) we provide you with website to actually run online sales in your country (once again check regulations or ask as because not all countries suitable for japanese imports)
If you want to work and sell globally
1. Same searching internet and forums for those who is interested to import the car from japan. And offer them assistance.
2. Most of the business done by skype.
System is simple- Find client and help him/her to find car on the BF’s website or via our agents which I will provide you. Then your client purchases the car and we take all arrangements to ship those cars to closed port. The process to receive the car takes from 30-70 days from the moment of the payment.
HOW YOU MAKE MONEY
1. You receive commission from every sold car 12USD as a base also you can charge you client additional 50-100USD for your services helping him/her to choose car.
I strongly recommend to start from checking regulations, checking demand for Japanese cars in your home country or region, and do not invest any money before you see it actually working for you.
Be Forward name is globally recognized & my company acts as a financial agent for them in japan and Georgia – so you will not have issue with trust etc. Just google Be forward japan or visit following sites www.beforward.jp (annual sales 146,000 cars globally)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Sir, this is Easy task for me. I will complete your work as soon as possible without any problem. Please give me the chance to work with you. Waiting for your reply. Thanks
Good Day! I want to sell your used cars wherever you want me to sell it. May I know the brand that I am working on? I'm a sales agent of 2nd hand used car in the Philippines so I know the system on selling.