Ruby on Rails 5 ( implement dropzone.js + add some css to dropdowns/checkboxes)
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 3
I have an app in rails 5, check [url removed, login to view]
This app is based on the html template [url removed, login to view]
So, things i need you to do with my rails app:
1) apply styles ( check main page search bar - guests select, become a host page dropdowns, search page dropdowns and) for dropdowns similar to dropdown in the html template ( dropdowns should look like on this page : [url removed, login to view] )
2) check pls "become a host" page, u need to apply same styles of checkboxes for search page
3) implement and configure [url removed, login to view] into rails app, into "become a host" page ( it should uploads photos of apartments live and user should be able to delete them with ajax), same for "edit profile' page with user avatar
4) Style geocomplete dropdowns ( pac-container) in navbar/main page search bar/ become a host page. Should look like in Airbnb.
That's all. Easy tasks even for middle developer. There is a few hours work, so pls, NO crazy bids like 100$ at all, just go next project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online