We need to set-up some sort of CRM and were thinking of Salesforce (Enterprise edition)
We're an IT provider that distributes its own app product.
Therefore besides the usual CRM requirements we also want to manage things like:
- Our License agreements with our clients (timeline, pricing, automatic renewal or reminder required for continuing the license, pricing, ongoing tasks management on a client by client basis, ...)
- Agenda (also related to tasks)
- Some sort of ticketing system (optional as we can easily use an existing ticketing product)
- Solution needs to be extendable as requirements might expand over time
- Meeting agendas with the option to include attachements
- meeting and call notes which can be tranformed into tasks
Kindly consider that we're in an early stage and therefore not all requirements are defined yet. If possible it would make sense to start with a base CRM solution and expand as we go.
Should you have a working solution that we can use we'd be happy to look at it and discuss potential adaptions.