Project: Wants to record a vocabulary of 100 000 (language) entries in mp3.
Problem: Cannot be made in Audacity (semi)automatically.
Fastest way today is
-reading the vocabulary, recording entries in a loop
-cut the recording
-saving as a mp3 file
//Tedious and time-consuming....
Making an Audacity plugin (or additional feature) for Windows 7 or higher
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] the C++ (C#?) source code of Audacity program
2. make an additional feature OR plugin of the Audacity program (see below), called ("Vocaudacity"),
The feature/plugin should work as follows:
1) Import a vocabulary list in txt-format (UTF-8) "[url removed, login to view]"
2) Select a computer directory for saved recorded mp3 files.
(Pls note: if possible the programmer may exclude 'saves the entry' as above , i.e. user may record in a loop until pause button is pressed.
If so, make two additional options, "Loop" and "Do not loop--->see below.
If Loop is possible, the user must listen on the recordings after completed work and make alterations.)
Five buttons (preliminary) available in the interface:
1) Enter (Continue, display next word for recording)
2) Listen on the recorded entry (select some function key)
3) Do not approve, re-record and save, display next entry (select some function key)
The programmer is free making own proposals, however the interface should be fast and convenient.
The plugin should be compatible with all foreign language versions of Audacity.