I have a article writing job that requires a minimum of 1,000 words.
I will provide you with the article title and subtitles and would like you to research and write a 1000 word article.
The article must be high quality and future work will follow for the right applicant.
– Native English
– Interested in completing this job quickly
– Interested in potential longer term writing assignment
– Article must be 100% original and pass copyscape
– Bid at or below the $6 guideline
– Include examples of you previous written articles in your application
Please start your application with the word [Dragon] so I know you have read and understood this job description.
This may seem strange, however let me explain.
I won’t lie to you, you will get LOTS of applicants whose English writing skills are…poor to say the least. Awful would be more fitting.
What you will find is that these people will see your job title, not bother reading it and send you a copy/paste application that they have stolen/borrowed/or had someone else write.
By asking them to include our “crazy word” (which could be a fruit, an animal or a colour) at the start of the application, it allows us to quickly filter out those that have not read the description and didn’t include out “crazy word”.