iBeacons [url removed, login to view] App Update for Android with Eclipse
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $170 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Important that the freelancer has expertise with Beacons [url removed, login to view] and Android Eclipse.
If you understand, start your bid with KONTAKT2017
I have an application developed in Eclipse that works as reader of [url removed, login to view] Beacons.
The current application has the following characteristics:
1) Monitoring and opening of cloud content of Beacons manufactured by www.kontakt.io.
2) Webview for a mobile coupon directory
3) Receiving push notifications through [url removed, login to view] panel.
4) Rename application and package names.
5) Update version of the Android SDK for the new version of the manufacturer of Beacons.
6) Exchanging features of push notifications from [url removed, login to view] that are closing the services to push notifications of the Firebase.
6) The freelancer must deliver the modifications to the source codes through github.
7) The freelancer must submit a compiled version (apk) for testing
8) The freelancer should deliver txt document with information and procedures that should be followed to compile a version with the contractor's own key.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online