We are looking for someone who is able to develop a cross platform app (IOS/Android) based on an existing WebApp developped in HTML/PHP/JS. Our application will be used by customers who want to size off-grid solar kit. We are working in 4 steps :
1 | Choose number and power of the solar pannels (ex : 4 x 250w).
2 | Select a position on the map or geolocalisation to retrieve daylight data of the place selected.
3 | Pick electricity consumers like fridge, lights, computer...
4 | A simple report is generated and displayed on the screen (this report contain solar production, consumption and an evaluation for capacity of the batteries)
The customer can send by mail a complete report.
Application features :
- Multilingual FR/EN
- Need an internet connection to retrieve daylight data
- User's geolocation or map to select a position
- Users need to log in to save report on his phone
We provide :
- App Design (all the views)
- Algorithm/code (HTML/PHP/JS) to calculate production/consumption/capacity of the batteries
- Everything is already done and work on our website.
132 freelancers are bidding on average €2706 for this job
Hi there, I will make the application in TITANIUM which is a cross platform application development framework and gives a Native look and feel. Kind regards