1. Apply Optimal Page, LRU Page and Second Chance Replacement algorithms on the following
1 2 3 2 1 5 2 1 6 2 5 6 3 1 3 6 1 2 4 3
Key points to keep in mind while applying Page Replacement algorithms:
1. When there is a page fault, the referenced page must be loaded.
2. If there is no available frame in memory, then one page is selected for replacement.
3. If the selected page has been modified, it must be copied back to disk(swapped out)
4. A page replacement algorithm is said to satisfy the inclusion property or is called a Stack
algorithm if the set of pages in a k-frame memory is always a subset of the pages in a (k+1)
I am seeking for Major in OS.
Need the solution for this Question Only. Need within 2 hours. with correct answers.