Market Cultural Report
- Status Completed
- Budget $35 - $100 SGD
- Total Bids 31
A Market Cultural Report.
You are to provide a market cultural report on the country of your choosing, either Japan, Australia or France. You are to provide insights on the culture of the chosen host market, how it is different to your home country (Singapore), and highlight what cultural factors to take note when doing business in that country.
Develop a report covering the following criteria :
1) The rationale for your country of choice. Your reason of choice could be related to your business (work), your studies (further education - degree/masters), your family (relatives residing), or personal reasons (honeymoon, holiday or retirement destination).
2) A detailed Cultural analysis of the host country. Showcase and explain some unique cultural components of your chosen host country.
3) Highlight the business culture of the host country, and how it differs from that of your own (Singapore).
4) Using HOFSTEDE's cultural dimensions, explain what foreign companies need to consider in order to operate effectively in the chosen host country.
5) Conclude the report.
A MINIMUM OF 10 REFERENCES IS NECESSARY IN PROPER APA FORMAT.
A MINIMUM OF 2000 WORDS NOT EXCEEDING 2500.
A PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC REPORT.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online