We need to have classic ASP code that will transfer a file on our web server to our Amazon S3 bucket.
- Receive visitor image (i.e. [url removed, login to view] 1200x1200px - upload it), rename it to a unique name
- Create two new dimensions from the original (i.e. [url removed, login to view] 800x800px and [url removed, login to view] 300x300px)
- Transfer specified JPG/GIF/PNG files on the web server to the specified Amazon S3 bucket using the Amazon S3 api
- Original image should be on [bucketname]/images/o
- Resized image g_ should be on [bucketname]/images/g
- Resized image p_ should be on [bucketname]/images/p
- Name of the file on S3 must be the name that was specified in the transfer process (i.e. [url removed, login to view])
- File on S3 must be publicly accessible and be able to be linked to via a normal URL (i.e. [obscured] /subfolder/[url removed, login to view]). File must be set to "anonymous" permissions, so an authentication key or other authentication is not required to access the file via a normal URL.
Our goal with this code is to be able to use Amazon S3 to serve our website's images, but still use our cms to upload them, without storing on our website, that has very limited hard drive and bandwidth capacity.
This code must not use any 3rd party DLLs or components.
Please make sure you fit in the USD150 budget for this job.
Few more things to make it easier: One can use Dundas.Upload2 to make the upload to the application server, rename the image to a unique name, then use aspjpeg to resize the images and save each with prefixes g_ and p_
This code above I have it done. I just need this code below:
> Take this three resulting images and upload them to the S3 bucket, each in it's own folder (/p /g and /o).
Essentially, I'm buying only the ASP CLASSIC code to upload images to S3, and to delete.
BUT if you can do better, resizing, renaming and uploading to S3 on the fly... it's up to you.